Thursday, October 11, 2012

A diamond bigger than Earth? - Reuters [fornadablog.blogspot.com]

A diamond bigger than Earth? - Reuters [fornadablog.blogspot.com]

Everyone are busy and are not bothered of water misuse.This video makes you to come to know that even a monkey is also aware of the value of water. He turns the tap off. The question is, If he can, then why can't we? Why Cant We.wmv


[fornadablog.blogspot.com], A diamond bigger than Earth? - Reuters

The planet 55 Cancri e in an undated artist's conception. Astronomers have discovered a planet twice the size of Earth made largely out of diamond which is orbiting a star that is visible with the naked eye.

Credit: Reuters/NASA

Suggest A diamond bigger than Earth? - Reuters Issues


Question by Julia Marie (arrived 12/2/07): How many cm dilated do you have to be for your "water" to break naturally? I am 3 cm dilated and 50-60% effaced, last checked on November 26, and I was wondering around how many cm do you have to be for there to be the possiblity of your water breaking? I know every women is different, Im jus looking for averages, not an exact. Thank you. Best answer for How many cm dilated do you have to be for your "water" to break naturally?:

Answer by christi_baycity
my water broke and I was not even dialated at all... it depends on alot of factors not just dialation

Answer by Betsy
I was 4-5 cm when I developed a high leak.

Answer by Holly
Some women dilate to 10 without their water breaking. I broke my water with both of my pregnancies before I started dilating, but that is not usual. Only 15% of women break their water naturally.

Answer by justme
You could have your water break any minute. My sil was about at your stage. I, unfortunately, and not a person to ask, my water had to be broken both times, and last time I was 8 cm when they did it.

Answer by iamtooproud
Your water can break at any time...The closer you get to being fully effaced, the closer you are to having that baby... On the flip side, you can still be fully effaced and dilated, but your water hasn't broken...

Answer by dimpledork
um..i dont think you have to be dilated at all to have your water break...dilation has nothing to do with your amniotic sac

Answer by desiwallace24
It can break before you even dialate

Answer by Darcy34
There is no average #. Some women will have their water break before they are dilated and some babies are born still in the bag of water because it never broke. Being dilated does not equal water breaking. I had all of mine done by the midwife during labor. With my last son, she broke the water right before his birth just to avoid and big mess when it popped open on it's own.

Answer by Donna B
no particular time for them to break sometimes nurses break them for you cause they can delay the labour if your stating at the same cm's for ages

Answer by Heather
I have a friend and her water did not break til she 7 cm.

Answer by Ember Halo
it's actually most common for the waters to naturally b reak after 7 cm... but sometimes it doesn't even happen then. a friend of mine had her waters broken by the doc just before she started pushing. (of course it can occur at any point, though. but if you had a lotof vitamins E & C, then your sac will be stronger & less likely to break earlier)

Answer by Gina M
Your water can break at any time. Dilation does not always mean that the water will break. Your water won't always break naturally. I dilated 8cm, when I got on the delivery table, the doc had to break my water for me.

Related How many cm dilated do you have to be for your "water" to break naturally? Topics

Probably the craziest custom/ challenging maps i've seen but i'm here to tame this map and beat the challenge! My objective is to get all Challenges complete! If you want to download this map here is the thread: www.minecraftforum.net - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This Minecraft video will show you: How to play Minecraft How to play a custom map How to create a cobblestone generator How to survive - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow DJParsons89 on Twitter! DJParsons89 twitter.com FOR MORE DJPARSONS89, GO TO: www.youtube.com Tags: yt:quality=high skyblock minecraft djparsons89 custom map Challenges Build Cobble Stone generator house Expand the island melon farm pumpkin reed wheat giant red mushroom bed 40 stone brick's 20 torches infinite water source Skyblock - "Mob Trap v2" - Ep.15

0 comments:

Post a Comment